Food Material List
- 1 Banana One root
- 2 Yogurt A pack of
- 1 Peel the banana and slice it into a mixer cup. (Fig. 1)
- 2 Pour in yogurt (or milk) and honey. (Figure 2)
- 3 Add a piece of ice (pre-freeze, mineral water). (Figure 3)
- 4 The agitator works for 10 seconds. (Figure 4)
- 5 A banana shake is finished.
1. Ice must be frozen with boiling water. It can be frozen ahead of time. Just take it out when you use it. Make it more ready in summer. Cold noodles and milkshakes can be used!
2. If you dont like yogurt, you can use milk as you like.
3. Ice cubes can also be added or stirred and refrigerated.