Fangzi comes from Junzhi and belongs to the fast-hand cake. It is also suitable for novice 0 cooks. Bananas are roasted and fragrant. Breakfast is accompanied by a glass of milk. Very good.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 150g
- 2 Berry sugar 60g
- 3 milk 90g
- 4 Odorless vegetable oil 30g
- 5 Baking powder 3G
- 6 Egg 1
- 7 Banana 1 roots
- 1 Family portraits
- 2 Put one ripe banana in a fresh-keeping bag. Use a rolling pin or press it into mud in any way.
- 3 Mix all materials except flour and baking powder.
- 4 Beat well with an egg beater.
- 5 Mix flour with baking powder. Screen into the mixture.
- 6 Flip over quickly with a rubber spatula. Stir until the powder is completely wet. It looks rough and fast. You can stop. Never overmix.
- 7 Fill the die 2/3 full.
- 8 Preheat the oven 180 degrees, middle layer, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Roast to a slightly yellowish surface.