Summer can not be separated from barbecue to BBQ whole rib most addictive! Without a drop of oil, its delicious and healthy!
Food Material List
- 1 Two rows of pork ribs About 650 g
- 2 Solo garlic 1 heads
- 3 Black pepper 10 pieces
- 4 Laurel leaf 2 tablets
- 5 Rosemary 2 Branchlets
- 6 Cayenne pepper 2 tablespoons
- 7 Cumin 1 tablespoon
- 8 White sesame Few
- 9 Brown sugar paste 30ml
- 10 Beer 20ml
- 11 salt 6g
- 12 Apple 13
- 1 Prepare raw materials to ribs and soak them thoroughly to remove blood and water. The brown sugar paste is made of brown sugar boiled with little water and starch. Usually to marinate meat, as long as I add sugar, I will make this kind of paste, sugar dissolved, and thick, easy to paste, the starch inside can also protect the softening meat in cooking – todays bowl these used about 5g brown sugar.
- 2 Black pepper can be milled or tampered like I do. Roll up the laurel leaves, knead and crush them together with black pepper. Add chili powder, cumin, white sesame and 6G salt, about 3 teaspoons.
- 3 Squeeze in a garlic, add brown sugar paste and beer, and mix into a paste.
- 4 Spread the seasoning paste evenly on the ribs with a brush. Cut the apples into small pieces, squeeze them by hand, and put some apple juice in a fresh-keeping bag with ribs. The apples are evenly distributed, and then the rosemary is put in. Exhaust the air and gently pinch it with your hands, like massage ribs, and then put it in the refrigerator for 0 degrees fresh overnight.
- 5 Come into the oven! Preheat at 180 degrees and bake at medium temperature. First, bake for 25 minutes with the back facing up (the side with less meat), then turn over and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6 Prepare some side dishes
- 7 Stir-fried, side dishes I did not write in the recipe, you can mix, chips and mashed potatoes, whatever.
- 8 Because with brown sugar and chili powder, the color is ruddy and the baking outside is crisp but not pasty.
- 9 The interior is still very soft and juicy, and a little barbecue sauce is more delicious!
- 10 Eat fast!
- 11 Just one word, fragrance!
- 12 Its the most interesting thing to eat!
- 13 Thank you for watching!