Qifeng cake has a fluffy structure, high moisture content, and it tastes moist and tender. It is the best choice for making butter cake base. But anyone who falls into the sweet pit of baking will grow grass on Qifeng cake sooner or later. He will never stop until he succeeds in the experiment. It is said that it is also called “Seven Madness” cake. Seven times without being mad, it is not good to make it. The landlord has been infatuated with baking since the end of 2004. The first work is Qifeng Cake. It has been done for 10 years. Although it is still amateur, it has been handy in making Qifeng Cake and has never failed. In order to let novices avoid detours and get mad a few times, I write out my experience in making Qifeng cake, hoping to help you. When I make Qifeng cake, I do not need to prepare “lemon juice”, “white vinegar”, “tart powder” for whitening eggs. At first, I put white vinegar or tart powder in strict accordance with the methods of the masters. Later, I feel troubled. Without these, I can still make a full-scale cake. The key is to keep the whitening pot and the whitening head clean and water-free, so that good protein can be produced and whitened, which is the most critical step to success.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4
- 2 sugar 90g
- 3 water 50g
- 4 Salad oil 40g
- 5 Low powder 80g
- 6 corn starch 10g
- 1 First prepare the material for making egg yolk paste, weigh 50G water, 40G salad oil, 30G sugar (for egg yolk paste), 80G starch, 10G corn starch, and sift the starch and corn starch.
- 2 Mix water, oil and sugar in a bowl until sugar is boiled and water and oil are fused.
- 3 Put in the sifted starch and corn starch, mix evenly, there is no special requirement for mixing method, they are used to mixing as they mix.
- 4 Knock four eggs open. Put the yolk in a good batter. Stir well until the yolk paste is bright.
- 5 Put the egg white in an anhydrous and oil-free beating bowl, weigh 60G white sugar, and put half of it into the egg white first.
- 6 When the egg white is beaten at medium speed until there are big fish eye blisters, the other half of the sugar is put into it, and the protein is beaten at high speed.
- 7 In the process of dispensing protein, I began to preheat the oven. I used 140 degrees of upper and lower tubes. Different ovens have different temperatures, so I can master them flexibly.
- 8 The degree of exquisite dry foaming is close to that of rigid foaming. I use a chefs machine to pick up the egg head and form a round protein bulge, which will never disappear.
- 9 Take a chopstick and stick it in just a little. If you use a hand-held egg beater, it is recommended to beat more for a while, until the egg head is lifted, the protein will appear to have a certain degree of hardness, rather than soft and elastic.
- 10 Add one third of the protein to the egg yolk paste bowl and stir well.
- 11 Mixed egg paste is poured back into the remaining two-thirds of the protein barrel. Continue to cut and mix. The scraper scrapes half a circle vertically along the wall of the beating barrel. Then it cuts and mixes with the backhand. Turn the beating barrel and continue the cutting and mixing until the egg paste is evenly mixed.
- 12 Mixed egg paste is poured into 8 inch moulds, 8 cents full. Bake in oven at 140 degrees for 60 minutes. (Cake mold selection of ordinary anode cake mold, must not stick to the mold, also do not brush oil, grease paper)
- 13 After baking, the cake can be inserted with toothpicks to the end, pulled out without any foreign body is ripe.
- 14 Slip the cake mould freely from about 30 centimeters high and cool it upside down.