Celery leaf dietary therapy: Celery taste sweet, bitter, cool, non-toxic, belong to the lung, stomach, liver meridian. It has the functions of calming liver, eliminating wind and dampness, eliminating irritation and swelling, cooling blood to stop bleeding, detoxifying and promoting lung, strengthening stomach and promoting blood circulation, clearing intestines and stools, moistening lung, relieving cough, lowering blood pressure, strengthening brain and sedating; it mainly treats hypertension, dizziness, excessive heat and thirst, jaundice, edema, adverse urinary heat and astringency, irregular menstruation of women, under Red-white belt, jaundice and parotid jaundice. Such diseases, such as vascular sclerosis, neurasthenia, headache, brain swelling, childrens cartilage disease and so on, have auxiliary therapeutic effects: tofu edible effect: tofu taste sweet, light, cool, into the spleen, stomach, large intestine meridian; beneficial to mid-qi, and spleen and stomach, invigorate spleen and dampness, clear lung and strengthen skin, clear heat and detoxify, lower Qi and eliminate phlegm; it can be used for spleen and stomach weakness. Vomiting caused by abdominal distension, hematemesis and acclimatization; moistening dryness and promoting fluid production for thirst relief, milk deficiency and other diseases; poisoning caused by sulphur and alcoholism
Food Material List
- 1 Celery leaf 100g
- 2 North tofu Half block
- 3 peanut Few
- 4 Almond Several grains
- 5 Shallot 2 roots
- 1 Clean the celery leaves and boil them in a pot with clean water. Remove the celery leaves by putting them in a bowl and stirring with less < br/> salt.
- 2 Mash half of the northern tofu. Wash and chop the scallions. Add a little salt to the tofu. Stir the fragrant oil together and set aside.
- 3 Stir-fry peanuts and almonds over low heat in a separate pan until fragrant and cool,
then crush with a knife, add a little vinegar to celery and stir for later use.
- 4 To remove the same thick cup, first take a part of the blended celery leaves into the bottom of the cup, then < br /> put a small part of tofu, gently press with a rolling pin, and then add celery leaves and tofu (Fig. 3).
- 5 After pressing all the tofu and celery leaves in stages, go to a flat plate in the middle and buckle it on top of the glass,
then hold the plate in your right hand and quickly reach the bottom of the glass in your left hand. Just pat the food.