Food Material List
- 1 Peeled Mung Bean 250g
- 1 Soak mung beans in advance for two hours and steam them for 30 to 40 minutes. Its better to be stuffy for a while.
- 2 Sugar can be added at this time! Its more convenient to grind mung beans into sand with a cooking machine. Its a little tiring to work by hand. Taste is not sweet enough!
- 3 Add butter in the pot, stir-fry the bean paste, add flour in the process, add sugar if it is not sweet enough, feel almost non-stick pot on it!
- 4 Almost like this, you can get out of the pot!
- 5 Stir-fry low gluten flour in the pan until it is yellowish without putting anything in it. This is called cooked powder. When pressing with a mould, you can sprinkle some cooked powder to prevent sticking. This way the effect is better, but also easy to get started! ____________