Mung bean heat dissipation, summer in addition to mung bean soup mung bean cake is also a good choice.
Food Material List
- 1 Peeled mung bean 250g
- 2 Berry sugar 85g
- 3 Honey 50g
- 4 Corn oil 90g
- 5 starch Appropriate amount
- 1 Purchasing peeled mung beans directly saves time and makes a beautiful mung bean cake. Peeled mung beans soak in water for about 24 hours.
- 2 Always change water during soaking. I changed it about seven or eight times. After soaking, the mung beans are washed clean. Start steaming. I choose rice cooker to steamed more conveniently without looking at the fire. Steam for about an hour.
- 3 Steamed mung beans are taken out and placed in utensils, preferably in this stainless steel bowl.
- 4 Then crush it with a wooden spoon or other utensils and press it delicately.
- 5 Then take out the non-stick pan and pour 90 grams of corn oil over a small fire. Then pour all the pressed mung beans in. Stir-fry slowly. At this time, dont worry, its better to use two shovels to fry slowly so that mung bean paste can absorb oil fully.
- 6 Wait until the mung bean paste absorbs the clean oil, then pour in honey and sugar. I chose fine granulated sugar to make it easier to melt. Its also slowly stir-frying. Then it becomes a sticky mass.
- 7 Divide the mung bean paste into small portions when it is slightly cooled and not so hot. Its cooler than that.
- 8 Abrasive demoulding can choose to brush a layer of sesame oil or sprinkle dry starch. Ive tried to feel better with starch. And it doesnt smell like sesame oil.
- 9 Press mung bean paste one by one into the abrasive. Remember to scrape the side to make it easy to demould.
- 10 The starch-sprayed mung bean cake will have a white layer on it after demoulding. But it doesnt affect the taste.
- 11 There are probably so many such copies.
- 12 It tastes best when refrigerated at last.