Opposite the elder sister sent the beef jerky over, I ate it and wanted to do something with it. Finally, I chose to make biscuits, because todays Womens Day, I want to give gifts to several friends. Todays biscuit is based on shallot biscuits with beef. It tastes great and it tastes very rich. Friends have time to try it, I use 40 grams of sugar, salt is 3 grams, I personally think its a little sweeter, next time I try 30 grams of sugar, 5 grams of salt, will that taste more like me?
Food Material List
- 1 Badgeford Mild Butter 150g
- 2 Low powder 220g
- 3 Powdered sugar 40g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Dried beef 80g
- 1 Prepare the ingredients for use.
- 2 Change the heated butter into a knife and beat the eggshell.
- 3 Add sugar powder to mix, then add eggs to mix and puff.
- 4 In addition, the beef jerky is processed until it is finely crushed.
- 5 Then add the chopped beef jerky with onion letters to the butter paste.
- 6 Mix slightly before adding starch.
- 7 After kneading, it is frozen in the container for half an hour, and then it is taken out to change the knife.
- 8 Place the knifed biscuits in a baking pan and bake them in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 25-30 minutes.