Food Material List
- 1 Astragalus membranaceus 15g
- 2 rice 50g
- 3 Dried tangerine peel 3G
- 4 Brown sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Material Science.
- 2 The rice is washed and soaked for half an hour; the orange peel is soaked with water.
- 3 Wash the Astragalus tablets and put them in a pot. Add some water and fry for 15 minutes. Remove the Astragalus and extract the juice.
- 4 Cut the soaked orange peel into shreds.
- 5 Put rice and tangerine peel into the pot, pour in Astragalus juice, add some water, turn the fire into small heat and cook into a slightly thick porridge.
- 6 Add brown sugar and stir well; cook for another 5 minutes.