Seeing the beverages made by friends is very cute. It produces the beverages made of olive oil. The wheat germ is a good thing to sprinkle some nice and delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Purple glutinous rice flour 140g
- 2 High gluten powder 420g
- 3 milk 350g
- 4 sugar 30g
- 5 yeast 6g
- 6 Olive oil 30g
- 7 salt 4G
- 8 water 1 litres
- 9 Sugar (in water) 50g
- 1 First put milk and olive oil, then put in the purple glutinous rice flour beaten by the wall breaker.
- 2 Put in gluten powder, sugar, salt, and finally yeast.
- 3 Knead the noodles until you can pull out the thinner film. Pull the edge of the hole smooth.
- 4 Wake up for 15 minutes and cover with fresh-keeping film.
- 5 Divide into 12 small dough
- 6 Take one of the others and cover it with a fresh-keeping film. Roll it into a bovine tongue.
- 7 Roll up from the bottom and pinch the joint tightly. Roll the right tail like a fish tail with a rolling pin.
- 8 Cover the dough on the left side with fish tail and place it on the cut grease paper.
- 9 Put all shaping in the baking pan
- 10 The oven ferments twice as large, about forty minutes. Control it according to the season.
- 11 Put a liter of water and 50 grams of sugar into the pot, and turn it to a low heat.
- 12 The water keeps slightly open. Pick up a shellfish embryo and put it in front of it first. (The oil paper in front is cut, so its easy to hold and not easy to pinch it.) If you dont stick the baking tray, dont use greasy paper.
- 13 Sprinkle wheat germs or sesame seeds on the surface.
- 14 170 degrees mid-level fire, about 20 minutes. Adjust the temperature and time according to the size of your oven and berries.
- 15 How does this low-calorie afternoon tea feel?
- 16 With a cup of clear coffee,
- 17 Lets have another look. Is there any gluttony?