Macaron (French: Macaron, French pronunciation: [maka??]), also known as Macaron, French round cake, this is a kind of French dessert made of protein, almond powder, sugar and icing, usually between two biscuits with fruit sauce or butter filling.
Food Material List
- 1 almond powder 100g
- 2 Powdered sugar 100g
- 3 Protein (mix in) 36g
- 4 water 25g
- 5 caster sugar 80g
- 6 Protein (hair) 38g
- 7 Young granulated sugar 20g
- 8 Dark chocolate Appropriate amount
- 1 Material Large Collection
- 2 Mix almond powder and sugar powder evenly with a manual egg beater. Dig a pit and pour in the mixed protein. Cover it with powder.
- 3 Add sugar three times and whisk the protein until dry. Meanwhile, sugar and water are heated to 116-118 degrees.
- 4 Open the egg beater at high speed, pour the syrup into the protein in a fine flow, and whisk the protein into a large dry cocktail (stop whisking when the temperature is slightly higher than the hand temperature).
- 5 Complete mixing of protein and powder in two steps
- 6 Add one third of the protein to mix well
- 7 Add one third to cut and mix, mix evenly.
- 8 Add the remaining protein, continue to mix and drift into ribbon shape.
- 9 The batter is packed in a mounting bag and the circular mounting mouth is used to squeeze the batter into a similar size. Preheat oven to 160 degrees to preheat the skin until it does not touch hands. Enter the middle and lower layers of the oven. The oven is set to fire 150 and 140. My oven is about 10 degrees high. Bake for about 11-13 minutes. Healthy batter usually lasts no more than 15 minutes. My pony is usually 3.5 cm to 4 cm in diameter. Big ponies take a little longer.
- 10 Appropriate amount of dark chocolate, melt in water, cut into the mounted flower bag, and draw a facial expression.