The secret of making beef tender and smooth is baking soda. Baking soda, like tender meat powder, can effectively destroy the veins and tissues of beef and make beef easy to eat water. After eating water, beef will fully expand and the taste will be tender. Besides, meat cured with baking soda and water and other condiments can be refrigerated in the refrigerator. When used the next day, the taste of meat will not be too soft and rotten, while meat cured with tender meat powder has a stricter time limit, generally within half an hour is better, otherwise the meat will become tendon-free, and the taste will be lost. Thats all. But baking soda has bitter and astringent taste, so the first control dosage of 500 g beef should not exceed 3 G when curing, a little sugar when second curing, and water after third curing before cooking.
Food Material List
- 1 Beef tenderloin 300g
- 2 Pleurotus eryngii 300g
- 3 onion 30g
- 4 ground black pepper
- 1 Cut beef as small as possible, marinate it with baking soda and sugar and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Its better for a long time. Rinse and drain it after taking it out, and marinate it for 20 minutes with sauce, cooking wine, salt, starch and oil.
- 2 Cut apricot and abalone mushrooms
- 3 Cut onions and garlic seeds
- 4 Put oil in the pan and stir-fry garlic slices and onions.
- 5 Pour in abalone mushrooms, stir-fry with salt, stir-fry until abalone mushrooms are scorched and put aside. Stir-fry dry water.
- 6 Heat the oil in the pan, stir-fry the beef quickly, stir-fry until the beef discoloration, add sauce and two to three spoons of black pepper sauce, then stir-fry the almond mushroom with abalone mushrooms. The stir-frying time should not be too long, the beef can be cooked out of the pan. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper on top of the pot to make it more fragrant.
- 7 Cut the lid with yellow pepper as a container, which is more delicious.