After a few days of making spaghetti, I didnt have time to make spaghetti for breakfast this morning. Unfortunately, there are no onions at home. Its not too bad to eat them. Its also saved if we dont find a solar egg mould.
Food Material List
- 1 No. 3 pasta 1 bunch
- 2 Mushrooms 1
- 3 Ham sausage Half section
- 4 Sweet pepper A few
- 5 Shrimp balls 2
- 6 Fish ball 2
- 7 Onions (I dont have my onions at home) Appropriate amount
- 8 Shredded beef Appropriate amount
- 9 butter 1 piece
- 1 Wash and cut the vegetables first.
- 2 Under the boiling water, I can measure up to this small handful of people.
- 3 Add a little salt to keep the noodles from sticking and boiling until they have no hard core and turn off the fire.
- 4 Remove flushing cold water and cool it
- 5 Beef shredded with water starch
- 6 Add soy sauce
- 7 Add a small amount of garlic powder
- 8 Add some black pepper
- 9 Grasp well, marinate and reserve
- 10 Pour a little salad oil into the pan to fry beef shreds.
- 11 Heat the oil and pour in the shredded beef.
- 12 Stir-fry and fish out the spare
- 13 The remaining salad oil is added directly to a small piece of butter salt-free without pouring it out.
- 14 When the butter is melted, pour the vegetables in and stir-fry the fragrance.
- 15 Then pour in the pasta.
- 16 Add the fried shredded beef and stir-fry it.
- 17 I added an extra shrimp skin to add it to the taste of the people.
- 18 Stir-fry with Chicken salt and black pepper.
- 19 Well, Im so hungry, Im so fragrant, Im eating fast! Ps: What friends say is that the dishes are too lost. No wonder I bought them by my mother.
When cooking spaghetti, put some salt into the noodles and they wont stick