Food Material List
- 1 Pasta 100 (2 persons)
- 2 Chicken breast 1 bowls
- 3 Garden radish Half
- 4 Celery 4 roots
- 1 Chicken + 1 tbsp Old Brocade Black Pepper Sauce, marinate together for 30 minutes; boil a pot of water, add 1 tbsp olive oil + half teaspoon salt
- 2 Put in pasta, cook over high heat for one or tow centimeters. Remove and soak in ice water. Set aside.
- 3 Boil the water again, blanch the carrots for 2 minutes, and remove the spare parts.
- 4 Put celery in water and simmer for 1 minute. Remove it.
- 5 Pour out the water, wash the pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat, saute the garlic, stir fry the chicken until it turns golden.
- 6 Pour in carrots, celery, pasta and 2 tbsp black pepper sauce, with some Italian spices, stir-fry well over high heat.
- 7 Shake the dish, sprinkle a little Italian spice, and enjoy it! ___________
- 8 Delicious slightly spicy black pepper chicken spaghetti, done! -D