Food Material List
- 1 Chicken middle wing 500g
- 2 Black pepper sauce
- 1 Rinse chicken wings and drain them. Cut one knife on each side.
- 2 Add garlic foam, ginger powder, cooking wine (or red wine), cinnamon powder (or not), sauce, oyster sauce, 5 tablespoons black pepper sauce, mix well and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- 3 The oven is heated 200 degrees and preheated for 5 minutes. Aluminum foil is laid on the grill and oil is brushed. Place the pickled chicken wings (shake off the garlic foam). Brush the pickled sauce on the chicken wings with a brush and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- 4 Turn it over 25 minutes later, brush with marinated sauce, sprinkle a little salt and pepper, and bake for 20 minutes before taking out the dish.