Enough sweet biscuits, change tastes, add some salt. Today this biscuit is salty. It contains black sesame and sunflower seeds. I hope you like it:
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 90g
- 2 Fine corn flour 10g
- 3 butter 50g
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 Soften butter, stir well with sugar and salt
- 3 Stir in eggs three times.
- 4 Mix flour, cornmeal and baking powder in advance, sift into butter and mix well.
- 5 Mix with sesame and sunflower seeds.
- 6 Mix the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour
- 7 Roll the dough into flakes and select the appropriate moulding
- 8 Place in a baking pan
- 9 The oven is preheated in advance, and the upper and lower fires are 160 degrees for 18 minutes.
- 10 Baked
- 11 finished product
- 12 finished product