People who like blueberries are afraid to scream, because when blueberries are wrapped in a muffin cake, the taste is indescribable! Blueberry has always been favored by girls, known for its antioxidant properties, so it is a very good fruit for skin care. The taste of blueberry alone is enough to make people admire. The sourness and sweetness of blueberry is very tense. Adding blueberry to the Muffin Cake will make the whole cake unusual.
Food Material List
- 1 Low gluten powder 200g
- 2 Blueberry jam 100g
- 3 Unsalted butter 100g
- 4 butter 100g
- 1 Eggs, light cream, rum and melted butter are poured into a large bowl and stirred evenly.
- 2 Add sugar and salt and stir well.
- 3 Sift in low-gluten powder and baking powder separately and mix evenly.
- 4 Finally add blueberry sauce and mix well with a scraper.
- 5 The batter should be packed in a mounting bag and squeezed into two-thirds of the paper holder.
- 6 Sprinkle almond slices on the surface, bake in oven 180 degrees above and below, bake in middle layer for 15 minutes or so until golden and stick in and out with toothpicks. There is no wet sticky material on toothpicks.
- 7 Completed!!!