After school, I was too lazy to go to the supermarket to buy groceries, but I missed Maffin in the baking area. What should I do? You have to do it yourself.~
Food Material List
- 1 Plain flour 134 cups
- 2 Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- 3 salt 12 teaspoons
- 4 sugar 34 cups
- 5 Unsalted Butter 8 tablespoons
- 6 Heavy cream 12 cups
- 7 Egg 2 pieces
- 8 Vanilla essence 1 tablespoon
- 9 Fresh frozen blueberries 2 cups
- 1 The oven is preheated at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and butter is applied to the inner wall of the mould, which makes it easy to release the mould after baking. If you use paper cups directly, skip this step.
- 2 Take a large container, sift and mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stand by.
- 3 Take another container and pour in the egg. Add melted butter (room temperature is best), heavy cream (or whole milk), vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- 4 Add the mixture of the third step to the container of the second step, and mix the powder and the egg liquid until they are evenly mixed (without using an electric beater). Add blueberries and carefully stir for about 30 times to mix well with the batter.
- 5 Fill each pit with eight cents. Sprinkle a thin layer of sugar evenly on the surface with a sieve. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until toothpick is inserted into the center and removed without flour adhesion. Remove and cool for 5 minutes before demoulding. Enjoy!
If you dont want to use heavy butter, you can use whole or low-fat milk instead, not more than 14 cups, or add or subtract as appropriate.