Food Material List
- 1 Cod Fish
- 2 Red pepper
- 3 asparagus
- 4 Almond slices
- 5 Raisins
- 6 Tea oil
- 1 The cod is boneless, the meat is cut into large pieces and marinated with salt, pepper and white wine.
- 2 Slice asparagus, pepper, asparagus and boil them in buttered boiling water.
- 3 Place tea oil in the pan and fry the cod with starch. Remove and set aside.
- 4 Put a little butter in the pan, pepper and asparagus in the bottom of the dish, then add orange juice and butter to make the juice.
- 5 Sprinkle asparagus, red pepper, fried cod, blueberry sauce, coconut sprinkle, raisins, dried almond slices.