Last week, I had a party at my friends house. I made three boxes of Macarons, two boxes of cookies, 12 Fernando Chocolate Mousses, and 9 inch apple pie. But someone thought I had done too much and refused to let me bring apple pie. He said that after a big lunch, they could not eat so many snacks in the afternoon. I had to treat apple pie as my familys breakfast the next day, but when I made apple pie, there were more pie peels and almond krimm, so I made blueberry tower casually and patted it for fun. Peel and almond Krim I like to use hill recipes. Sugar-free peel neutralizes almond Krims sweetness, but almond Krim also reduces some sugar.
- 1 Mix the starch, flour and sliced butter cooled in the refrigerator on the operating table. Cut the butter into a loose shape with a scraper and continue to mix. Anyway, its always cut, cut like a grain of rice.
- 2 Make 1 in a circle on the operating table and put milk, salt and yolk in the central depression (mix well in advance).
- 3 Pull it down from around to the depression and bake, gently press it down to mix.
- 4 Put the dough into the fresh-keeping film and press it slightly flat. Wake up in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- 5 Almond Krim (the following amount is also very large, please reduce according to the situation)
- 6 I dont have to write about it. Its very simple.
- 7 Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes or so, then cover it with tin paper after 25 minutes.