Food Material List
- 1 Three yellow chicken
- 2 Coriander
- 3 Scallion
- 4 ginger
- 1 Live chickens are slaughtered, ironed, and their viscera removed (they can be cleaned up by the vendor when buying chickens). The bare chickens are washed and reserved.
- 2 In the soup pot, add enough water to submerge the chicken, add ginger slices of scallion, and boil over high heat. Put the cleaned chicken into the soup pot, then turn to low heat, and skim off the floating powder with the added wine.
- 3 After 10-15 minutes, poke the thickest part of the chicken with chopsticks. Turn off the fire immediately if there is no blood flow.
- 4 Quickly pick up the chicken and immerse it in cold boiling water to let it cool naturally in cold boiling water.
- 5 Xinhe soy sauce (June fresh) and clean water are mixed in a ratio of 1:1. Add a little sugar and chicken concentrate to boil and melt. Cool and sprinkle with onion and ginger powder. Sprinkle with sesame oil to make dipping material.
- 6 After the chicken is cooled, remove the chicken, control the soup, and coat the chicken with sesame oil.
- 7 Change the knife and chop pieces into pots and put coriander on them. Dip in seasoning when eating.