Boletus is a famous edible fungus with sweet taste. It is fried with agaric and yuba. It is delicious and delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Boletus dried 150g
- 2 Fungus 100g
- 3 Yuba 100g
- 4 Garlic, carrot, green pepper Appropriate amount
- 5 Edible Oil, Salt, Water Starch Appropriate amount
- 1 The dried Boletus was soaked in water for several hours, then the sediment was washed and sliced.
- 2 Soak agaric and rotten bamboo for an hour, wash and cut into shreds, slice garlic, cut carrots into shreds, and cut green pepper into circles.
- 3 Boil the water in the pot, boil the Boletus for 5 minutes, then put Auricularia auricula and Yuba for 3 minutes, cook them to remove the flavor, and pour out the dried water for reserve.
- 4 Heat the frying pan, add oil, throw garlic fragrance, pour in bovine liver fungus, agaric fungus, sauce bamboo and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. If the pan is dry, add some water.
- 5 Add carrots and green peppers, season with salt and water starch.
- 6 Start the pot and load the dish.