Boletus is a precious mountain treasure in Yunnan Province, with rich fragrance. Bacon is a Western-style cured meat product, rolled with Flammulina velutipes, fried with olive oil, then mixed with flavored soybean sauce and bovine liver fungus, the combination of Chinese and Western, unique flavor, a little bit of “Yunnan” covered leg meaning, come and try it.
Food Material List
- 1 Bacon 180g
- 2 Foamed Boletus 100g
- 3 Flammulina velutipes 100g
- 1 After the bovine liver fungus foam is ready, choose the root, gently rub it with a little salt for a moment, then wash it repeatedly with clean water. This step must be carried out seriously, otherwise the silt of bovine liver fungus will not be clean! This is the most painstaking part, followed by a simple: Flammulina velutipes wash; green and red pepper wash shredded; garlic seedlings wash and cut;
- 2 1 tablespoon of flavored soybean sauce to be used;
- 3 Cut the bacon into appropriate lengths, roll the Flammulina velutipes and fix them with toothpicks.
- 4 Heat the frying pan over the fire and pour in 2 tbsp olive oil (more body oil, more oil will be produced when frying, so the amount of oil should be controlled).
- 5 Roll bacon into the pan, fry one side, turn over with chopsticks and fry the other side.
- 6 Roll the fried bacon into a plate and leave the oil in the pan.
- 7 Stir-fry soybean sauce with small heat to give fragrance.
- 8 Stir-fry green and red pepper slightly.
- 9 Stir-fry the bovine liver fungus with squeezed water and add 1 tbsp of raw soybean sauce to season.
- 10 Roll the fried bacon back into the pan and stir it gently (its better to stir it up so as not to damage the bacon roll).
- 11 Finally, add garlic seedlings and fry until cooked, then serve in a pan and dish.
Bacon belongs to cured products, the taste is enough, soybean sauce is rich, so only a little raw sauce can be put in the cooking process, no salt!