There are several mulberry trees planted in the courtyard. They are tired of boiling water with mulberry leaves these days, so they can eat and see in another way. Its function is to dispel wind and regulate qi, clear the liver and clear the eyes. It is very suitable for people who smoke and have a bad throat. I am original, reprinted please indicate the source.
Food Material List
- 1 Glutinous rice flour 350g
- 2 plain flour 200g
- 3 Boiling water 300g
- 4 Fresh mulberry leaves 5 sheets
- 5 Fresh MINT 100g
- 6 White granulated sugar 30g
- 7 Red bean paste Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash mint and chop it with a knife
- 2 Remember to wash the back of mulberry leaves, there are insects and so on; chop them with a knife.
- 3 Boiled water
- 4 Put in 30g sugar
- 5 Add flour and glutinous rice flour
- 6 Mix chopsticks into a ball and add mulberry leaves and mint foam.
- 7 Knead into a ball
- 8 Pick up a small piece of dough about 30g, slightly thick in the middle and thin around, wrapped in red bean paste
- 9 Gently twist into strips, or make all kinds of shapes you like, wrapped in mulberry leaves
- 10 Boil boiling water in the pot, put steamed slices on it, and then put the dumplings on it. Steam over high heat for 25 minutes.
- 11 Fig. 1 of the finished product. It can be eaten with mulberry leaves outside.
- 12 Finished Product Figure 2
- 13 Final product figure 3