Food Material List
- 1 Sirloin 200g
- 2 onion Half
- 3 Carrot Half root
- 4 Tomatoes 1
- 5 Cabbage leaves Two big pieces
- 6 Potato Half
- 1 Rinse the beef brisket and cut into small thick slices. Peel and cut tomatoes into small pieces for later use.
- 2 Put the cut brisket in a cold water pot, and boil it over high heat for about 2 minutes. After all the blood stains in the brisket are boiled out, remove the foam and set aside.
- 3 Heat a little oil in the frying pan, add tomatoes, then add tomato sauce. Stir-fry on medium heat for a moment, then pour a bowl of water. Cook on high heat for 5 minutes, then pour them into the soup pot together.
- 4 In the soup pot, add bovine brisket, add water that can not be bovine brisket, add salt, white pepper, fragrant leaves. When the fire is boiled, turn the lid of the small fire to boil for 1 hour.
- 5 Cut onions, carrots, cabbage, potatoes and garlic into small pieces.
- 6 Heat the oil in the frying pan for 5 minutes, add onions and garlic slices, stir-fry the fragrance, then add carrots, cabbage and potatoes. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- 7 When the beef and tomatoes are boiled for 1 hour, add the fried vegetables and continue to boil for about 15 minutes.