Food Material List
- 1 Walnut Kernel, California, USA 100g
- 2 Berry sugar 50g
- 3 water 20g
- 4 Chocolates 100g
- 1 Firstly, California walnuts are baked in an oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 2 Pot in sugar, water and roasted walnuts.
- 3 Bring to a boil, stir until caramel-colored, and wrap on the surface of walnut kernels.
- 4 Melt the chocolate in water. After the walnut kernels are cooled and the surface hardens, put it into the melted chocolate sauce, mix it evenly, sprinkle some sugar powder on the surface, and the chocolate can be eaten when it hardens.