Food Material List
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 onion
- 3 Tomatoes
- 4 Steamed Rice
- 1 Cut chicken into large slices and marinate with a little salt until tasty.
- 2 Add a little butter, stir-fry the rice and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Stir-fry the skinned and mashed tomatoes into sauce and serve.
- 4 Then put a little butter in the pot. First stir-fry onion shreds transparently, then add chicken. Then mix white wine, tomato sauce and fried rice in turn.
- 5 Brush the baking tray with a layer of oil, first add chicken steak, then a layer of butter sauce, and then a layer of pizza cheese.
- 6 Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 5 minutes. Put it on the baking tray at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.