Food Material List
- 1 chicken 14 chicgns
- 2 Potato 2
- 1 Choose the chicken leg and wash it. Dont over water for too long to make meat too ripe.
- 2 Prepare all kinds of accessories and cut them for use.
- 3 Stir-fry the chicken in a pan over high heat until the chicken is golden.
- 4 Diced potatoes are to be used, try not to slice them to ensure consistency.
- 5 Stir-fry potatoes over medium-low heat until the potatoes are yellow.
- 6 Add soybean paste, spicy powder, chili and other seasonings and cook in water. Small fire for about 5 minutes.
- 7 When the water is dry, close the pot.