Today, after a day of shopping in the supermarket, small mushrooms are one of my favorite dishes. They are also very delicious, with the sweetness of Shanghai cuisine, spicy and just right taste.
Food Material List
- 1 mushroom 150g
- 2 Pork belly 100g
- 1 Wash and cut green pepper and coriander for use
- 2 Cut the pork with flying water and marinate the big stuff.
- 3 Stir-fry the mushrooms flying over the water in a pan of garlic for a while, then pour the stewed pork into the pan and stir together.
- 4 Sauce: Sauce wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, mushroom itself has water without adding water, etc. After the sauce is collected, mix green pepper and coriander.
- 5 OK OK is a good seller!
Flying water should be used for all kinds of pork and mushrooms, and no water should be added for stir-frying.