Food Material List
- 1 Two shrimps with nine knots
- 2 1 slice of cheese
- 1 Wash nine shrimps and cut the back of the shrimp with scissors. Remove the shrimp thread.
- 2 Flatten the back of the shrimp with a knife and pat the meat soft with the back of the knife
- 3 Add salt, pepper, salt and powder liquor castrate for 3-4 minutes. Take care not to put too much wine or cooking liquor instead of salty and light liquor.
- 4 Open fire and fry shrimp until red. Take it out (before frying, dry the water or burn easily)
- 5 Cover cheese and microwave for 30 seconds
- 6 Baked prawns with cheese!