There are a little spareribs and taro left in the house, which is just enough to cook stewed rice. So we started work.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 150g
- 2 Taro 100g
- 3 Oil sticky rice 150g
- 4 ginger Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 Soy sauce 3 scoops
- 7 oil Appropriate amount
- 1 Rinse spareribs and rinse them with hot water.
- 2 Peel taro and cut it into shreds.
- 3 Ginger, shredded
- 4 Hot pot and cold oil, stir-fry spareribs and ginger silk in a pan, then stir-fry taro, add salt and three spoons of raw soy sauce, stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 5 Add clean rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 6 Pour into the rice cooker, add water level with rice, press the cooking button, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 7 When you do, the meal will be ready.