In summer, the basal tail shrimp shell is thin and thick, and the shrimp meat is sweet. Its very delicious when cooked in red. Pictures cant explain its taste, anyway, the girl said it was delicious!
Food Material List
- 1 Shrimp 500g
- 2 Onion, ginger and garlic Appropriate amount
- 3 Star anise Appropriate amount
- 4 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Add to taste
- 6 sugar 1 tablespoon
- 7 Liquor and Spirits 30g
- 8 June fresh soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 9 oil Appropriate amount
- 10 Red pepper Can eat spicy more, can not eat spicy less!
- 11 green pepper 2
- 1 Prepare fresh shrimps and clean them up!
- 2 Stir-fry onion, ginger, garlic and chili pepper until fragrant.
- 3 Add anise and pepper to stir-fry!
- 4 Pour in the clean shrimp and stir-fry!
- 5 Stir-fry for a moment and add salt, liquor, sugar and June fresh soy sauce!
- 6 Pour in proper amount of water and suggest adding more water, because the soup and rice are delicious!
- 7 Cook and add green pepper to taste!
- 8 Out of the pot!