Food Material List
- 1 Prawn
- 2 Garlic powder
- 3 shredded ginger
- 4 Soy sauce
- 5 sugar
- 6 salt
- 7 Allium chinense
- 1 Wash the shrimp, cut off the shrimp whiskers, and pick out the shrimp thread with toothpicks. (Put the toothpicks in the middle of the shrimp body, and then pick out the shrimp thread.)
- 2 Put oil in the pan and stir-fry ginger shreds
- 3 Fry shrimps on both sides until red
- 4 Stir-fry with raw sauce, cooking wine and a little sugar.
- 5 Add water to cover the soup (not too much water, about five minutes). Put garlic in the soup, stir-fry the salt and come out of the pot.
- 6 Sprinkle onions!
- 7 finished product