Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 250g
- 2 milk 110ml
- 3 butter 35g
- 4 yeast 4G
- 5 sugar Appropriate amount
- 6 Powdered sugar 10g
- 7 Free range eggs 1
- 8 salt 2G
- 1 I poured high flour, milk, sugar, into the bread machine and noodles. I used the machine and the noodles three times. The bread machine was a birthday cake that promised to help other daughters make three eggs. Will you live? Hey!
- 2 Add butter and mix again.
- 3 Take out the dough from the bread machine and put it in the oven for the first fermentation. Its about twice the size.
- 4 After the gas is exhausted, the noodles are kneaded manually, then evenly divided into small balls, and the plastic and baking pans are started. It is better to add a layer of tin paper under the baking pan. I weighed the dough accurately by electronic scale, mainly for fear of not ripening, and the other dough of the same size would look good in color.
- 5 The bread surface is brushed with egg liquid, sprinkled with sesame, and then fermented for about 30 minutes. It depends on whether the dough is started. This step is very important. Whether the bread is soft or not, the fermentation must be in place.
- 6 After fermentation, take out the dough from the baking tray and preheat the oven 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Then bake it directly.
- 7 Baked
- 8 Sprinkle with sugar flour beaten by a cooking machine.