Food Material List
- 1 Broccoli
- 2 Carrot
- 1 Wash broccoli and carrots! Blanching
- 2 Put some salt and oil in the boiling water! So the broccoli will be green!
- 3 Cut scallions, ginger and garlic in reserve
- 4 Cool oil in hot pot. Stir in onion, ginger and garlic when the oil is 5 minutes hot.
- 5 Stir-fry the broccoli and carrots in hot water after the aroma of onion, ginger and garlic comes out. Pour in the sauce! Stir-fry well!
- 6 Put the sauce into the sauce and consume oil. Dont put salt in the sauce if the mouth is clear. Stir-fry well with a little water starch.
- 7 Pour in a little fragrant oil before you leave the pan. Loading the plate is OK! ____________