Food Material List
- 1 Broccoli One
- 2 Carrot One root
- 1 Wash broccoli and break it into small pieces. Wash carrots and slice them. Chop onions, ginger, garlic and set aside.
- 2 Blanch broccoli in hot water and cook corn kernels.
- 3 Heat the frying pan with peanut oil, add onion, ginger, garlic and stir-fry to make the carotene absorbed by human body better.
- 4 Add broccoli stir-fry when carrots are five-ripe, then add sauce and oyster oil and salt before they leave the pot.
- 5 Add cooked corn and a plate of colorful broccoli will do.
Dropping a few drops of oil in the water can make the broccoli green