Shoot burning is the Chinese literal translation of Japanese Teriyak. In short, sauce with soy sauce and sugar is added to the sauce. After stir-frying, it hangs on the surface of the ingredients to form a bright paste. Today, I sprinkled some COOK100 vanilla crumbs on this roast chicken leg rice, and I actually tasted the taste of Italian pizza! ___________ Wonderful! Can you make a rice pizza with rice next time?
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 3
- 1 Wash three chicken legs
- 2 Evisceration: Use a knife to cut a circle around the small end, then draw a knife along the bone, then split in two and half, easily decorticate.
- 3 Pat the meat on the back of the knife and put it into a large bowl. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, black pepper and a little wine according to the taste.
- 4 Stir well and taste well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Put holes in meat with fork. Its easier to taste.
- 5 Put a little vegetable oil in the non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken skin down to get the grease.
- 6 When frying meat, make boiling water in another pot, boil the washed spinach, then cool the water, drain the water and set aside.
- 7 Turn the chicken leg over and fry it on the other side. After setting, pour the marinated gravy into the pot, pour a little hot water, cover it and continue to simmer for a minute.
- 8 Sauce, sprinkle a little COOK100 vanilla crumbs
- 9 Place a bowl of Bama Mexican rice, a few hot spinach, and then cook chicken legs in a bowl.
- 10 Smells good
- 11 Or chicken legs and hairpieces.