Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 100g
- 2 butter 65g
- 3 Berry sugar 15g
- 4 Powdered sugar 28g
- 5 Whole egg juice 25g
- 1 Butter is cut into pieces and softened at room temperature.
- 2 Add sugar and sugar powder, whisk butter in an egg beater until smooth.
- 3 Continue beating until butter becomes light and bulky.
- 4 Add the egg juice three times, each time whipping until the egg and butter are fully blended and then the next time.
- 5 Sift in low gluten flour
- 6 Mix the flour and butter evenly with a rubber scraper.
- 7 Put the batter into the mounting bag and extrude the pattern on the baking tray with the flower tip. The middle layer is 190 degrees for about 10 minutes.