Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 200g
- 2 butter 130g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 Powdered sugar 80g
- 1 Prepare all raw materials
- 2 Soften butter at room temperature, add sugar powder twice, and whiten the color! Because the weather is cold now, butter is not easy to soften, so I put it in a hot tub to soften!
- 3 Egg juice is added to whipped butter three times, each time thoroughly stirred and evenly added to the next time.
- 4 Whisk the butter with the egg mixture thoroughly and evenly. Sift in the flour and stir again.
- 5 After mixing completely, it can be put into the mounting bag.
- 6 Next is the mounting time, using the mounting mouth to extrude the cookie shape, at this moment the oven 170 degrees preheated for 10 minutes.
- 7 Place in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 170 degrees for about 18 minutes. The oven temperature varies from house to house, depending on the condition of the oven.
- 8 Final product, delicious!