Food Material List
- 1 Avocado One
- 2 Salmon One piece (about 100g)
- 3 Steamed Rice Bowl
- 4 Fruits Appropriate amount
- 1 Salmon piece, wash. Drain water with kitchen paper and peel.
- 2 Cut the salmon into small pieces and cut the corners into small pieces. Sprinkle salt and black pepper, massage slightly and let stand for half an hour.
- 3 A bowl of hot rice. (I put some corn beans and rice and brown rice in order to match colors.)
- 4 Wash the avocado and cut it in half.
- 5 Avocados are cut horizontally and vertically with a knife, and scooped out with a spoon against the skin.
- 6 Cut the avocado and put it on the rice. Pour in Japanese soy sauce and Thousand Island sauce. Mix well with a fork.
- 7 Heat the pan and pour the oil. The salmon is absorbed slightly with kitchen paper and placed in a pot. The sides of the salmon are fried for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir-fry the diced salmon in a saucepan for 30 seconds, and then remove it.
- 8 Add the diced salmon to the rice and continue to stir.
- 9 Put the fried salmon pieces on the mixed rice. Its all right with washed fruit.~
2. [Avocado Tips] If the whole avocado is not used for mixing, try to eat the remaining half in half a day. Otherwise, the surface of the avocado will change and the taste will change < br > < br > 3. 1 folder of bread, three pieces of bread and one layer even if the film is wrapped in the refrigerator. Strawberry jam with a layer of avocado ~super delicious < br > 3.2 mixed with sugar (I personally like this can try ~) < br > 3.3 mixed with salt and black pepper < br >