Chicken leg as a light white meat series, butter, pine nuts, black truffle crushed in the oven performed a wonderful chemical reaction, oil and nut flavor and the intoxicating aroma of black truffle cleverly integrated into chicken leg meat. This light and luxurious taste and feeling is irresistible temptation for anyones taste buds!
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 2 only
- 2 Black Truffle 1 pieces
- 3 Pine nut kernel 20g
- 1 Slice the black truffle; slice the inside of the chicken leg; put half of the truffle into the slice, apply butter, and sprinkle all the pine nuts.
- 2 Chicken leg cut upward on tin paper, sprinkle salt and add rosemary and thyme.
- 3 Preheat oven to 180 degrees, put chicken leg, bake for 10 minutes and remove.
- 4 Turn the chicken leg over with a small piece of butter; sprinkle the remaining truffle slices, surround it with small potatoes, and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5 Remove the chicken leg and sprinkle with salt. Cut the potatoes and sprinkle with sour cream. Decorate with rosemary and fragrance.