A very easy-to-make butter meal bag to share with you, adding butter and milk meal bag, as breakfast and afternoon tea are good choices?^^
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 400g
- 2 Unsalted butter 150g
- 3 Berry sugar 40g
- 4 Whole egg juice 40g
- 5 yeast 4G
- 6 salt 3G
- 7 milk 50g
- 8 Egg yolk for brushing 1
- 9 Semen Sesami nigrum Appropriate amount
- 1 First, put the light butter, milk and eggs in the bread barrel. I use earth eggs, one is exactly 40 grams.
- 2 Then I put in flour, salt and sugar on both sides of the diagonal line, and yeast in the middle of the pit. It took me half an hour to start the mixing process.
- 3 This is kneaded dough. It doesnt need to pull out the glove film. It can pull out a large piece of film. It can be put back after taking out the whole circle from the bread machine.
- 4 The bread machine starts the fermentation process for an hour. Dip your finger in some flour and poke it. No retraction or collapse means the fermentation is finished.
- 5 After exhausting, they are divided into 25 portions and fermented in oven for 1 hour. The temperature is 38 degrees. Place a bowl of warm water under the baking tray.
- 6 Fermentation finished, brush with yolk liquid, sprinkle black sesame, 170 degree middle layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- 7 The fragrant bread has come out.
- 8 Milk-scented small meal bag, without filling, very delicious.