Food Material List
- 1 High powder 50g
- 2 Low powder 220g
- 3 butter 40g
- 4 butter 170g
- 1 Mix flour and salt well before sifting.
- 2 Melt 40 grams of butter in water and pour it into flour.
- 3 Add a little water to the flour and butter mixture and start kneading. Water should be rubbed and added, not added at one time. Knead the dough until it is smooth. Put the dough in a covered bowl (without a lid, cover with a plastic wrap or a wet cloth), and put it in the refrigerator freezer for 15 minutes.
- 4 After softening 170 grams of butter at room temperature, put it in a fresh-keeping bag and roll it thin. Butter is best in flakes. Roll it up to 0.3 cm thick. Wrap the rolled butter in a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration
- 5 Rolling dough into a thin rectangular skin requires two to three times the size of the rolled butter. Because butter is to be wrapped in the face.
- 6 Cover the butter with a face and seal the joint tightly. Roll from one to the other with a rolling pin. Equilibrium force should be exerted. If bubbles appear, they must be punctured with toothpicks. The air should be squeezed out before rolling.
- 7 If you feel sticky in the rolling process, you can use a little scattered high powder to prevent sticking, but you must remove the excess high paint. After rolling the buttered dough to about 0.3 cm in thickness, lift one end, fold one third of the dough, and the other end to one third.
- 8 Put the folded dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and repeat step 7 three to four times.
- 9 Roll the last folded dough to a thickness of 0.3 cm, apply a little water on the skin and spread the sugar evenly. Roll gently with a rolling pin to make the sugar stick.
- 10 Cut the dough into 1.5 cm wide strips with a knife, stand up and roll it up gently from both ends. Dont roll it too tightly. Leave a certain space for it to expand when baking. If it is too tight, it will not feel like a thousand layers.
- 11 The oven is preheated at 200 degrees, baked for 20 minutes, and colored.