After many improvements, I finally found my favorite proportion and taste, and shared it with my friends. I wish you all a smooth 2015 to PS. The following formula can be made 12.
Food Material List
- 1 Whole egg juice 70g
- 2 Powdered sugar 20g
- 3 Low powder 70g
- 4 Baking powder 1g
- 5 butter 50g
- 6 Chocolates 20g
- 7 Cocoa powder 6g
- 8 milk 30g
- 9 Chocolate 30g
- 10 Colored Needles and Small Colored Balls Appropriate amount
- 1 Heat butter in hot water, add sugar powder and mix well.
- 2 Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
- 3 Take advantage of chocolate. Beat the eggs in butter. Stir to make it mixed evenly. Its better to use an egg beater. Otherwise, its better to mix the eggs in butter three times. Im struggling to stir it up like this. I dont love it when Im tired.
- 4 Pour chocolate and cocoa powder into a mixture of buttered eggs and continue to stir. Ouch, my arm…
- 5 Finally add milk and continue to stir.
- 6 After mixing all the flour and other things besides baking powder, the starch and baking powder are mixed and sifted.
- 7 Type J gesture turning. Do not stir in circles as much as possible to avoid producing gluten.
- 8 The wet surface is finished. Prepare to put it in a mounting bag
- 9 If you want to be more round, just fill it up. It doesnt need much. After filling, the mould is shocked down several times. In order to make the paste fit well with the mould, it will be very round. Dont press it with a spoon. Its not smooth inside.
- 10 Buckle the mould and put it into the pot. Medium, 160 degrees, fire up and down, 17 minutes.
- 11 When baking a cake, add some chocolate (outside the recipe) to decorate it. Cool the baked cake, insert a stick, turn around in the chocolate liquid, wrap all the cakes in chocolate, and control the excess chocolate sauce. Sprinkle some sugar needles or small beads and freeze them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 12 Pack the lovely wrapping paper and wait for the happiness and surprise of the person who receives the gift. Ha!