Just do what you like.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 2 Egg 2 only
- 3 Unsalted Butter 30g
- 4 Berry sugar 40g
- 5 Lollipop stick Appropriate amount
- 6 Chocolate of all colours Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare eggs, flour, sugar and butter.
- 2 Stuff flour twice
- 3 Pour a little water into a basin to heat the water to 40 degrees, and find another bowl to pour two eggs into. Then pour all the eggs into the fine granulated sugar at one time. Melt the sugar with an egg beater. Be careful not to blow it.
- 4 Put the whole egg juice into a basin and whisk it at a low speed with an egg beater.
- 5 When the big bubbles bubbled up, they turned to tell me that the picture was high-speed for a period of time.
- 6 Turn to low-speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute when the egg beater is lifted and the 8-word drawing will not disappear.
- 7 Take the beaten egg juice out of the water and add flour twice and stir it evenly.
- 8 Melt the butter in water and pour it on the scraper as shown. Let the butter flow down the scraper and stir again. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
- 9 Put the stirred egg liquid into the laminator and squeeze it into the die.
- 10 Put it in the oven 170 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes and check the oven.
- 11 At this time, you can take out the colored chocolate and put it in a bowl to melt in water.
- 12 Remove the baked cake and dip a small amount of chocolate into the cake with a paper stick.
- 13 Place the cake in the melted chocolate and roll clockwise. Cover the cake with a layer of dried chocolate and make your favorite pattern.
- 14 finished product
- 15 finished product
- 16 finished product
- 17 finished product
- 18 finished product