Received the trial of Douguo Net [Canadian Wild Arctic Shrimp], eager to cook and eat. The first day I made crispy Arctic shrimp, today I made a fresh shrimp fried mustard head, and then a celery fried spicy shrimp bar, this weekends dishes are all shrimp.
Food Material List
- 1 Canadian Wild Arctic Shrimp 12
- 2 Celery 100g
- 1 Canadian wild Arctic shrimp, taken out, soaked, gently cleaned;
- 2 Fish out and drain the water.
- 3 Celery, wash well.
- 4 Remove tender (middle) segments of celery and set aside.
- 5 Cut green pepper well
- 6 Hot pot, pour oil, stir-fry celery;
- 7 Hot pot, hot oil, fried Arctic shrimp;
- 8 Put in chillies, and then add the celery just fried.
- 9 Delicious celery fried Arctic shrimp out of the pot.
1. Choose celery, tender yellow, tasty; < br > 2. Shrimp must be soaked in water and cleaned gently;