Food Material List
- 1 Pork ribs 4 article
- 2 Li Jinjis fork sauce 3 tablespoons
- 3 Li Jinji Red Sauce 3 tablespoons
- 4 red wine Appropriate amount
- 5 sugar Appropriate amount
- 6 salt Few
- 7 Honey 1 tablespoon
- 8 Monascus powder 1 spoon
- 9 Cabbage 1/4
- 10 Salad dressing Appropriate amount
- 1 All the materials are ready.
- 2 Pour the right amount of red wine into the pork ribs for a moment.
- 3 After pouring red wine, add 3 tablespoons of Lee Kam Kee barbecue sauce, 3 teaspoons of Lee Kum Kee red sauce, sugar, a little salt, 1 tablespoons of red yeast powder, mix with water, add in 1 of the spoons of honey, and stir evenly. Finally, refrigerate in the refrigerator and take it out the next day.
- 4 On the second day, take out some cured pork ribs and put them back into the air.
- 5 Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes and remove it. Bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes after turning over.
- 6 Cut the cabbage into the water and scald it. Drain and drain the water and lay it on the bottom of the pan. Put the roast rib on the cabbage, and add a dish of salad dressing next to it.