Food Material List
- 1 Berry sugar 40g
- 2 Unsalted butter 100g
- 3 water 1 tablespoon
- 4 butter 50g
- 5 Berry sugar 25g
- 6 egg 40g
- 7 milk 30g
- 8 Caramel syrup 2 tablespoons
- 9 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 10 Baking powder 14 spoons
- 11 High temperature resistant baked chocolate beans 40g
- 1 Soften the butter, whisk with sugar, then add the egg liquid to mix evenly.
- 2 Add milk in succession and stir well.
- 3 Add caramel syrup and mix well.
- 4 Sifted low gluten flour and baking powder are mixed in three steps, then chocolate beans are added.
- 5 Put the batter in the muffin moulds for about 8 minutes.
- 6 Sugar and water are boiled together. When they turn brown, they are separated from the fire. Stir in a little warm light butter. Cool and refrigerate.
- 7 The oven is preheated 180 degrees and the middle layer is heated for about 20 minutes.
Caramel syrup must not be boiled when preparing, otherwise there will be bitterness.