Food Material List
- 1 5 cm in diameter and 1 cm in height 4
- 2 Plain flour 105g
- 1 Caramel lemon tart < br /> component: 5 cm in diameter, 1,5 cm in height, 4 circle moulds < br /> tart skin: medium gluten flour 105g, butter 60g, sugar powder 42g, almond powder 20g, egg, vanilla powder a pinch, salt a pinch < br /> lemon stuffing: lemon 2, egg 1, sugar 60g, butter 65g, corn powder a little (but not) < br < br /> tart stuffing /> Time: 10-15 minutes in the middle of 170 degrees Celsius oven
- 2 Lemon filling < br /> _Peel the lemon peel into chips, then extrude the lemon juice < br /> _all the materials into the pot and heat them in a small fire. During the heating period, stir continuously until thick bubbling leaves the fire < br /> sieve and cool < br /> to a warm degree, then add butter slowly, beat it evenly with an electric beater, after adding a little butter at a time, beat it evenly. Then add a piece of butter (beaten to a granular state, wrapped and refrigerated for 3 hours)
PS: The final texture is determined by the degree of heating. When boiled in a pot for a short time, the lemon filling will be thinner and smoother when butter is added. < br /> heat in the pan until thick, and add butter to make it harder.
- 3 Tapi skin < br /> _Flour and vanilla powder sifted < br /> _butter cut into small pieces and softened at room temperature, then mixed with almond powder and sugar powder by hand < br /> Mixed with eggs and hand mixed < br /> Mixed with flour < br /> kneaded into a ball, then shoveled onto a piece of paper with scraper, wrapped and refrigerated for 1.5 hours < br /> smeared with butter. In the inner side of the ring die < br /> PS: The temperature and speed of butter production are very important in the dough making process. The first three steps need not be mixed too evenly. Finally, the butter is rubbed hard and then quickly kneaded into the dough. < br /> Hand temperature and room temperature will have an impact on butter, so be sure to speed up. If the dough is too thin, it means that the butter has melted. At this time, you need to use scrapers and other tools.
- 4 Cut the dough into four equal parts and leave one part to start making. Keep the others refrigerated (take it out again when you use it to ensure the doughs hardness)
Roll the dough to twice the size of the circle with a rolling pin. Cut the excess part with a knife
Spread the dough on the circle, and gently stick the dough inside with the middle finger. Side, then press the outside skin < br /> _with a rolling pin to remove the excess skin < br /> _and pinch the excess skin on the inside with your finger. Then cut the excess < br /> with a knife and tie it up with a fork before entering the oven. Because my room temperature is too hot, and I have to take photos at the same time, so it takes a long time, and the dough will soften quickly. So if you move quickly, you will not have to work so hard < br /> the skin must be thinner, especially the inside of the circle, so it will be more convenient to eat < br /> the steps of piercing holes must be tight. The corner position is more important.
- 5 Combination < br /> Tapi can be baked to the surface with some burnt yellow. Cool < br /> _Lemon filling after removing mould and refrigerating into the cooled Tapi, and scrape the surface at will < br /> Spray appropriate amount of sugar, then spray a gun to the color of caramel < br /> PS: In the first picture, some corners are not pierced into the hole, so its easy to scrape the surface. Its a counterexample that the noodles are a little bulky, so dont be afraid. If the lemon filling is too hard, you can heat it in water and beat it smoothly with an electric egg beater.
- 6 Lemon filling will be flowing and smooth after spraying and cooling. The Caramel shell on the surface will taste very good ~ < br /> If it is completely refrigerated and hardened, it will be refreshing to eat. The Caramel shell on the surface will be stiff and caramel pudding will look like caramel pudding ~ < br /> If there is no gun, it can also save the caramel. Sugar step