Soft and tender, caramel pudding with an attractive Caramel aroma is perfect for afternoon tea dessert. This time, its slightly different from the original flavor to make milk tea. The step of not making milk tea and adding vanilla extract to remove the smell of eggs is the original caramel pudding, whisper to you, it can also be done without oven! __________ Change the last step of putting the oven in the water bath to steaming over 20 minutes with the minimum heat, and then cook it to the minimum fire! __________ Otherwise, pudding will not be tender! Pointing Video Watching Tutorial
Food Material List
- 1 milk 300g
- 2 Egg Two (shelled about 100g egg juice)
- 3 Berry sugar 25g
- 4 Tea bag Appropriate amount
- 1 300g milk + 25g fine sugar.
- 2 Heat to boiling and turn off the fire.
- 3 Pour in proper amount of tea/tea bag and let it soak and cool.
- 4 Sugar 50g + water 15g, low heat boiling.
- 5 Turn off the heat after boiling until brown. Add 12g hot water. Stir well. Be careful of caramel splashing. Use hot water.
- 6 Pour the boiled Caramel into the bottom of the container.
- 7 Two eggs broke up.
- 8 The milk tea soaked for more than 5 minutes is filtered out and taken directly from the tea bag.
- 9 The milk tea is cooled to room temperature or slightly warm. Add the egg liquid and stir evenly.
- 10 The pudding solution is sifted and the egg gluten is filtered out.
- 11 Screen again.
- 12 Sifted pudding solution is poured into the container.
- 13 Place it in a deep baking tray with tin paper. Its OK without Tin paper, but the surface will form a layer of milky skin.
- 14 Put hot water into the baking tray, 1 cm high, using water bath method to ~
- 15 Bake in a preheated oven about 150 degrees for about 35 minutes. Cool to room temperature after discharging and refrigerate for more than 1 hour and a half before eating